tirsdag 25. januar 2011

Mere stein og litt om meg…. More stones and a little about me….

Igår la jeg inn bilde av halvferdige smykker som jeg holder på med. Idag viser jeg litt av en tidligere produksjon av steinsmykker.
Because I have some followers from other countries I will try to keep this blog in both Norwegian and English. My english might not be perfect, but hopefully i can make you all understand anyway.
This blog is ment for my “everyday life”. Where I can show you a part of my self, and who I am, and also share with you some of the things I like to do.
Knitting, crochet, quilting, take photos, I do many things, and I always bring my camera in my purse. Like this day, early summer 2009, when the sun was glowing on the top of the houses in Ålesund.
This is the view from where I work for the time beeing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar